During the internship period, counselor trainees are expected to;
- Apply their knowledge and skills in guidance and counselling in practical training setting.
- Conduct the internship sessions of individuals and group, and guide individuals and group effectively in the training setting.
- Undertake the management and administration activities of the guidance and counselling units effectively.
- Cooperate with the management in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the guidance and counselling programs.
- To be able to analyse the counselling case studies and to write a report about it according to the specified format.
- Develop the personality of counselor trainees and consider the professionalism as a competent counselor trainee.