Policy of Quality
POLICY OF QUALITY
PuLaMI is determined to plan, manage, implement and evaluate teacher training/internship and industrial training in order to ensure that the program can be implemented smoothly and effectively to fulfill University's objectives in line with the development of national education.
OBJECTIVE OF QUALITY
- To ensure that the yearly activity planning of teaching practice/internship and industrial training gains the approval of the University.
- To ensure that the placement of students for teaching practice/internship and industrial training are applied to the related institutions.
- To ensure that the appointment of suitable mentors to guide teacher trainees during the teaching practice /internship.
- To ensure that supervising lecturer is appointed for each students who involved in the teaching practice /internship and industrial training.
- To ensure that cross supervision is done on the students with problems at the reported institutions during teaching practice /internship and industrial training.
- To ensure that 100% of the applications of the claim of mentor allowance are fully processed for payment by the UPSI Bursary.
- To ensure that suitable program is planned and executed for supervising lecturers and mentors.